Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

'Thank you God' for all my friends

Grateful for this book
'Thank you God' with illustrations by Moira Maclean, is another book that I have enjoyed reading for a really long time(I am counting in baby days) now. Ever since I was wee little baby, Amma has made sure to read this book to me and with me. She felt it was important for me to know my surroundings through this book and to be able to give glory to the God who created it all for me. I learned a lot of new words through this book as it had nice colorful pictures of objects that would really appeal to a baby my age. The book begins with friends and ends with family.
"Thank you God for my best friend, we share everything!"

Thank you God for this sweet book!
Paapa's Verdict: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment